Rainbow RWH, rain water harvesting consultancy was established in 2001. Chairman Deepak Marne first time successfully designed and implemented ROOF TOP RAIN WATER HARVESTING (RWH) project in P.C.M.C. Standing Committee Chairman Prashant Shitole’s home . This project was one of its kind in P.C.M.C, and was appreciated by all the citizens around. Many schools and colleges visited to the societies where we did our work, as a part of their course syllabus to study functioning of this project. Many engineers from all over India have visited the society and are benefited. Since then a number of residential societies and educational institutions have implemented this project to tide over the water shortage.A wide publicity was given by the news paper & media, keeping in mind the need and interest of the people.Our consultancy certified by:
- College Of Engineering., Aurangabad 2005 (RWH & Watershed Development)
- College Of Engineering., Aurangabad 2007 (RTRWH)
- Centre For Science & Environment, New Delhi, 2010
- Indian Water Works Association Mumbai Centre, 2011
- PCMC Plumbing Registration No: 552
Since 2003, More than 1000 RWH projects have been successfully implemented by us. The projects include Hospitals, Multi-Storied Complexes, Schools, Colleges, Industry, Residential societies and so on. Services Provided by us :
- Assessment of Rainwater Catchments Area.
- Design of Rainwater Harvesting System.
- Fabrication of the System.
- Maintenance of the System.
Our Aim – To implement ‘Rain Water Harvesting’ to store and recharge water to achieve maximum self-sufficiency.
- To recharge excess water in the ground in methodical way to improve ‘ground water table’.
- To recharge, reuse and recycle water in every possible way and achieve minimum water discharge to take care of natural resource.
- To plan all ‘water management’ in sustainable way without disturbing the natural balance.